Truffle Deviled Eggs
Not sure what to do with with all those hard boiled eggs left over from Easter? Adding our amazing White Truffle Oil to deviled eggs takes them from ordinary to extraordinary.
- 12 Jumbo eggs hard boiled and cooled, then peeled and cut in half lengthwise hard boiled and cooled, then peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon or more to taste Olive Gourmet White Truffle Oil
- 1/4 C finely minced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- Sea salt to taste
- Pinch white pepper
- 1/2 cup high quality mayonnaise
- Optional: paprika, minced parsley or chives for garnish
- Remove the yolks from the eggs and place in a medium sized bowl. Set aside the whites.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks. Add 1 teaspoon of White Truffle Oil and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Taste filling and add more truffle oil, salt, or pepper if needed.
- Pipe or spoon the filling into the hard-cooked egg whites.
- If desired, garnish with paprika, minced parsley or chives.
- Refrigerate until serving time. Enjoy!