Grilled Peach Balsamic Chicken
- 1 –2 pounds chicken breasts or thighs
- 3 tablespoons Olive Gourmet Ripe Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive Gourmet mild/medium fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 5 basil leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and seal. With chicken sealed in the bag, work marinade into meat. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour, up to 24 hours.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure chicken is properly cooked.
Serve with a side of grilled peaches and orzo or rice.